Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brag Wall

Photo frames are not a cheap thing to buy!! When you are a proud parent and all you want to do is show off your child to all your guests, walls can become cluttered with chunky frames that detract from the beautiful photo of babies first mouthful of sand (or in my case, sharing a cookie with the neighbours dog)

After having too much blank wall space and nothing to fill it with, Pintrest gave me absolution!! With a trip down to the $2 Shop, I returned with a ball of twine, tiny scrap booking pegs (about the size of your nail), and closed eye hooks (if you dont want to put holes in the wall like I have, closed Command hooks should do the trick)

With some carefully measured (or so I thought) pencil marks on the wall, I proceeded to dig my hooks into the wall!! The top row is relatively level, dropping an few inches for the next hook, criss-crossing down the along the wall to create five strands of photo hanging genius!! With two tiny pegs per photo, I have created a montage of photos flaunting how proud I am to be a parent, whilst also displaying in one photo that I used to have a life before Lil'A was born.

No removing the back of frames each time I want to add more photos, just peg and un-peg as your photograph collection expands. Ill admit the unhung photos are in a pile in a box, but sorting them is a challenge for another rainy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment